MK-690S has been designed to compulsively make animals exercise and can be used for the studies of fatigue and nutrition. Electrical shock can be delivered to the animals without failure by the adoption of shock generator scrambler. It has many attractive features. Custom-made treadmills are available upon request.
The standard color of the side panels and wall divider of the acrylic cage is “smoked brown”. If you want “clear”, please specify when ordering.
- Controller has become more compact and lightweight than before.
- All control of the instrument (except ramp angle) such as belt speed, exer cise time and electrical stimulus setup is through the Touch Panel Display on the controller.
- Electrical shock ON/OFF can be set per lane.
- Shocker unit can be easily removed for replacement or cleaning due to its cassette-style structure.
- Acceleration can be set.
- Belt speed can be programmed up to ten (10) steps. Even break time can be included in the program.
- Ramp angle can be set manually for the range of 0-20 degrees (Uphill) and 0-(-)10 degrees (Downhill).
- Test results (exercise time, total distance traveled, number of contacts with shock-grid and accumulated shock time etc.) will be displayed on the Touch Panel Display.
- All test results along with test parameters will be saved in SD card.