MK-610A is used to assess the effect of drugs, brain damage, diseases on motor-coordination or fatigue resistance. Rod is divided into five (5) sections and each section can be used independently. Keypad and all the switches and indicators are located on the inclined front panel. In addition to the conventional constant speed mode (MODE A), the 2 acceleration modes (MODE B and C) and the programming mode (MODE D) are included in the standard system.
- Every parameter setting can be easily done with the keypad.
- Each counter gets started or reset independently.
- In MODE A the revolving speed can be set for the range of 1 – 20 rpm by 1 rpm steps. When animals stop running and fall off the rod onto the plates, the counting stops and staying time on the rod is displayed on LCD. Falling is detected by photo-beam.
- Speed and acceleration rate are programmable.
- Cleaning work is very easy since plastic trays are provided with each division for excrements.
- The RS-232C interface is provided on the rear panel. Using the attached DCS-610 Data Collection Software (Windows Version) the data obtained can be exported to a personal computer and saved as a CSV file.
- Printer is available as optional extra in two types —– Thermal and Dot-Impact. When printer is connected, test results will be printed out at the same time when animals fall.