MK-AT210D is a cost & space-saving all-in-one model that combines anesthetizer with scavenger. Mixed anesthetic gas of 0.5-5% concentration, which is considered suitable for
anesthetizing small animals, can be supplied in a stable condition over a long period of time.
Unique keyed anesthetic agent adaptor prevents operator from erroneous filling or accidental spill of anesthetic gas. Burden some gas tank is no longer required since air pump is built in.
- Simple operation.
- Compact table-top model — portable from room to room.
- Can be used from the very low flow volume of 0.5LPM and waste anesthesia gas can be minimized.
- Nonflammable and much safer than anesthesia with ether.
- Depth of anesthesia can be easily adjusted.
- Burdensome gas tank is no longer needed, if room air is used as carrier gas. Air-pump is built in. However, if O2 (oxygen) or other gases are used as carrier gas, gas tank, regulator and flow meter are required.
- Key-Fill design prevents operator from erroneous filling or accidental spill of anesthesia gas.
- Using the optional MK-MGD8 anesthetic gas can be delivered to multiple ( up to 8 ) animals at the same time.